The theme of Form and Function plays out in the environment that you will find when you visit.
The many faces of Pixel Point are there for a visitor to find something for their spirit rather than something just to buy.
- Walk in and plug your guitar into a special effects amp in order to hear a new sound and satisfy a creative urge.
- Bring your clippers and cut some fresh flowers for your table.
- Bring your book and sit in my grandfather’s chair and finish the last chapter.
- Bring your mug, sit in the gated alley garden and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Come listen to an eclectic mix of music just to discover another side of yourself.
- Join an impromptu discussion to listen to a new point-of-view.
- Learn how our handbound journals are made.
This page has the following sub pages.
- First Friday – June 3, 2011 – Hot Wheels and High Heels
- First Friday – October 7th, 2011- Bats, Bats and More Bats
- Mistletoe Market – 2011
- First Friday – March 2, 2012, – Shamrocks & Smiling Eyes
- First Friday – July 1st, 2011 – Red, White and Blueberry
- First First Friday – September 2nd, 2011 – Tour de la Friday
- First Friday – August 5th, 2011 – Watermelon Mania
- First Friday – April 6, 2012 – No Foolin’
- First Friday – May 4, 2012 – Cinco de Mayo Eve
- John C. Campbell Folk School