Pixel Point is an Artisan Gallery, Bookbindery and Graphics Design Studio.
We have a Curated Artisan Gallery of work from artisans that make functional items with unique form and bring their creations to life with their hands in the earth.
We have a bookbindery that focuses on custom journals that incorporate hand made papers into unique designs.
We have Graphic Design Services that focus on photo reclamation and enhancement.
Pixel Point is located in a 100 year old building created by an architect that fell in love with Belgian Row Houses in WWI. Pixel Point is located in Downtown Anderson, South Carolina and our products are found in many web based stores as well.
If in Anderson, please drop in and enjoy what we do and its OK to sit for a while in my great-grandparents chairs and just relax!
- First Friday – June 3, 2011 – Hot Wheels and High Heels
- First Friday – October 7th, 2011- Bats, Bats and More Bats
- Mistletoe Market – 2011
- First Friday – March 2, 2012, – Shamrocks & Smiling Eyes
- First Friday – July 1st, 2011 – Red, White and Blueberry
- First First Friday – September 2nd, 2011 – Tour de la Friday
- First Friday – August 5th, 2011 – Watermelon Mania
- First Friday – April 6, 2012 – No Foolin’
- First Friday – May 4, 2012 – Cinco de Mayo Eve